Ana Isabel Menchén López
Partner Director commercial lawyer – financial – corporate
- Graduate in law from the Universidad Carlos III of Madrid, with degree in economics of the company.
- Master executive at improvements in systems and auditing of companies.
- Master executive at financial and economic direction.
- Masters in legal consulting for businesses. University Carlos III of Madrid.
Specialist in restructuring of companies and corporate groups, mergers and demergers. Competition law. Defense of minority shareholders. Financial analyst and expert in valuation of companies. National and international commercial contracts. Bankruptcy law.
Ignacio Illán García
Abogado – Auditor.
- Degree in Law from the Complutense University of Madrid, San Pablo CEU University College.
- Registered in the Register of Auditors with number 14253.
- Member ( acting) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (Madrid).
- Business School professor between 1994 and 2000.
Negotiation and mediation agreements with third parties. Litigation in courts. External accountants and resolution of conflicts and interpretation of IFRS audits. Internal audits. Commercial contracts , agreements of intent , conflict resolution , conciliation and mediation in disputes with customers, suppliers and employees. Active intermediary in financing operations and restructuring.
Antoni Seguí Alcaraz
Partner Economist – bankruptcy administrator – auditor
- PhD in economics, bankruptcy administrator.
- Diploma in business studies from the University of Valencia.
- Degree in economic and business sciences, University of Valencia.
- PhD in economics from the University of Valencia with the thesis: the Social corporate responsibility in Spanish credit institutions.
- Quality and environmental auditor.
He has made more than 10 publications in prestigious international journals (United States, Lithuania,…) in the field of credit institutions. As well as consulting and advisory work (quality, environment, market studies, valuations of companies…) for more than ten years to companies. Bankruptcy administrator in companies from various sectors, such as the mechanic, urbanization, construction and transport.
David Rodríguez Sánchez
Abogado mercantil y societario.
- Licenciado en Derecho por la Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Curso General de acceso a la profesión de abogado por la Escuela de Práctica Jurídica de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Curso Superior de Asesoría de Empresa por la Escuela de Práctica Jurídica de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Curso Especial sobre Práctica Contractual Mercantil por la Escuela de Práctica Jurídica de la Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Fernando de Castro Corredera
Management asset-markets and exchanges. Financial analyst, Deutsche Bank’s agent.