1.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when they access our content again. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your pc, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and it also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / CE, developed in our ordinance by the second section of article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection , we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Next, the cookies are classified according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to bear in mind that the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
– Own cookies : These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies : They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
– Session cookies : They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies : They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
– Technical cookies : Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make a request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies : These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Regarding the treatment of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are First-party cookies, which treat aggregated data for strictly statistical purposes , which provide information on their use and include the possibility for users to express their refusal about their use.
– Advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
– Behavioral advertising cookies : These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the origin restrictions, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookies. If you are interested in admitting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to LABORDOC SLU.
Below, we inform you in detail of all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your browsing, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
|_ ga||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users.||Third parties||2 years|
|_ gid||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users.||Third parties||24 hours|
|_ gat_gtag _||Analysis||This cookie is used to store statistical data according to number of users, country of origin, etc …||Third parties||24 hours|
|_ utmz||Analysis||Stores the traffic source or the campaign that explains how the user got to the site.||Third parties||6 months|
|__ utma||Analysis||They collect Anonymous Information on User Navigation through the Website in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||Third parties||2 years|
|__ utmz||Analysis||They collect Anonymous Information on User Navigation through the Website in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.||Third parties||2 years|
|1P_JAR||Analysis||Google cookie. These cookies are used to collect website statistics and track conversion rates.||Third parties||1 month|
|DV||Personalization||They store information, identifiers and preferences related to Google.||Third parties||At the end of the session|
|NID||Personalization||They save information and preferences to personalize Google services such as Google Maps .||Third parties||At the end of the session|
|JSESSIONID||Functionality||Cookie used by the Apache / Tomcat web service to establish a session||Own||At the end of the session|
|NID||Functionality||Google NID Cookie – a unique identifier used by Google applications to store information about your preferences||Third parties||1 year|
|wp _||Functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|logged_in _||Functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|wp_test_cookie||Functionality||It is activated during login and saves the authentication details.||Own||1 year|
|settings -time-||Functionality||It is used to customize the User Interface.||Own||End of session|
|pll_language||Functionality||It serves to recognize the language chosen by the user||Own||1 year|
|CatAccCookies||Functionality||This cookie is used to detect whether the user’s browser accepts cookies or not.||Own||30 days|
|Test_cookie||Advertising||It can be enabled by a Google DoubleClick plugin on our website to check if your browser accepts cookies. The purpose of Google DoubleClick is to improve the advertising directed at you. Even so, our website DOES NOT OFFER ADVERTISING.||Third parties||30 days|
|SDI||Advertising||It can be enabled by a Google DoubleClick plugin on our website to check if your browser accepts cookies. The purpose of Google DoubleClick is to improve the advertising directed at you. Even so, our website DOES NOT OFFER ADVERTISING.||Third parties||30 days|
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser or if you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie
- Cookies are always accepted
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies that you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains
- Reject third party cookies
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome : Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.