1.- What are cookies?
Small files are called cookies that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember that user’s visit later when he will access our contents again. This information does not reveal your identity, no personal fact, or access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has already visited the website previously, visualized certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our system by the second section of article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website. The present cookies policy is intended to inform you clearly and precisely about the cookies used on our website (the “cookies policy”).
Regarding third -party cookies, that is, those that are alien to our website, we cannot be responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies that they include for what the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Next, a classification of cookies is carried out according to a series of categories. However, it is necessary to take into account that the same cookie can be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
– Own Cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a equipment or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: they are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a equipment or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that deals with the data
Types of cookies according to the time they remain active.
– Session cookies: they are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user access a web page.
– Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated During a period defined by the head of the cookie, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies according to its purpose
– Technical cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, for example, control the traffic and data communication, identify the Session, access to restricted access parts, remember the elements that integrate an order, carry out the process of purchase of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use safety elements during navigation, store content for diffusion of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Customization cookies: they are those that allow the user to access the service with some generally predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as for example would be The language, the type of browser through which it accesses the service, the regional configuration from which it accesses the Service, etc…
– Analysis cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them, the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in Function of the analysis of the use data made by service users.
Regarding the processing of data collected through analysis cookies, despite the fact that they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users as long as they are First-party cookies, which process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, which provide information on their use and include the possibility for users to express their refusal to use them.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Currently, most browsers are configured by default to block the installation of advertising or third-party cookies on your computer. The user can extend the restrictions of origin, preventing the entry of any type of cookie, or eliminate said restrictions, accepting the entry of any type of cookie. If you are interested in accepting advertising or third-party cookies, you can configure your browser for this purpose.
The acceptance made by the user, by clicking on the ACCEPT button shown in the initial information about cookies, implies that they are expressly consenting to the person responsible for their use, being able to exercise their rights and revoke their consent at any time, through a request to LAWYERS VELAZQUEZ SLP.
Below, we inform you in detail about all the cookies that could be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, the configuration of your browser and the acceptance or rejection of them, all or only some of them may be installed.
|_GRECAPTCHA||Necesaria||Usada por Google reCaptcha para prevenir accesos peligrosos.||180 días|
|cookiehub||Necesaria||Utilizada por el gestor de cookies, para comprobar si el navegador del usuario admite cookies||CookieHub||365 días|
|_lscache_vary||Necesaria||Cookie del plugin LiteSpeed Cache, no recoge datos personales, sirve para saber el estado del visitante (nuevo, recurrente), rol del usuario (editor, administrador, etc…).||Propia||2 días|
|_ga||Análisis||Registra una identificación única que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos acerca de cómo utiliza el visitante el sitio web.||730 días|
|_gid||Análisis||Registra una identificación única que se utiliza para generar datos estadísticos acerca de cómo utiliza el visitante el sitio web.||1 día|
|_gat_||Análisis||Utilizado por Google Analytics para controlar la tasa de peticiones.||1 hora|
|_gcl_au||Marketing||Usada por Google Adsense para registrar interacción y generar datos analíticos de uso.||90 días|
|IDE||Marketing||Utilizada por Google DoubleClick para registrar e informar sobre las acciones del usuario en el sitio web tras visualizar o hacer clic en uno de los anuncios del anunciante con el propósito de medir la eficacia de un anuncio y presentar anuncios específicos para el usuario. Aún así, nuestra web NO OFRECE PUBLICIDAD.||390 días|
Google can load cookies through our website, especially if you access it as a registered user in the same browser with which you browse our page. It can also combine the information that it extracts from your visit and actions on our website, to the information that it has collected in your use of its services on other websites that you have also visited in this session. You have more information about the use that Google makes of the data collected by its cookies in its Terms and Conditions.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow cookies to be managed in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie
- Cookies are always accepted
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want to be installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- Reject cookies from certain domains
- Reject third party cookies
- Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed)
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain
You can allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.